The Corporate finance team performs global and seamless Finance operations including trading and product control, Group financial reporting and disclosure, management information and reporting for decision support, planning and development of financial strategy including funding policies and financial analysis, funding and cash management, tax planning and reporting, investor relations management, and much more.
Business Unit Overview:
Product Control Team reports T+1 Trading P&L for all the regions across various asset classes. The primary responsibility for a product controller is to produce P&L for the trading desk, substantiate the P&L numbers, explain the P&L to both the traders and onshore regional controllers and ensure that they maintain a ‘control’ environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the daily P & L is accurately reported to the FO & reconciled between P & L tools & management reporting tools.
- To ensure that the relevant P&L and Balance sheet positions are correctly reported at month ends and that the applicable reconciliations have been completed and all issues identified/resolved.
- Providing daily commentary on P&L swings and variance investigation to Front office traders and senior finance managers
- To ensure the correct reporting of unsecured and secured financing.
- To ensure that the controls are adhered to.
- To coordinate the completion and delivery of the tasks allocated to the team.
- To provide advice to the business on the P&L impact of trades and the interaction of the Front and Back Office systems, especially regarding trades and proposed new workflows.
- To ensure that applicable accounting standards are adhered to regarding P&L and Balance Sheet reporting.
- Periodic review of various internal policies and controls and implement any change required.
- Independently handle various audit requirement of regulatory audit, internal audit, statutory audit & other compliance reviews along with working towards the closure of audit findings.
- Independently handle PC related IT projects by providing User requirements, performing UAT & post implementation reviews.
- Excellent team worker, able to work in virtual global teams and in a matrix organization
- Broad understanding of the product types traded by the desk and understanding Fixed Income business.
- Ability to understand the booking structure for trades and raise relevant issues to Product Control management
- Good Logical reasoning skills, ability to apply existing knowledge to take logical approach while solving new un-seen issues.
- Understanding of VBA, Macros
Please forward us your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or can call us at 022-4215 4585 / 09831823959